Along with the new year comes the "New Years Resolution". This year I am not going to make a list, or try to be a better person, I like who I am. However, I do have one thing I would like to try to work on: . Now this may require some mediation classes or even therapy, but I am determined. (We will see how determined I am in about 4 weeks :)
On another note, I decided after searching online that I was not going to find a cheaper or cuter fabric for my nursery, so my mom and I went ahead and purchased all the owl fabric as well as a coordinating yellow. I absolutely LOVE IT! My mom is going to make me 2 window treatments (because the babies room has 2 windows), a bed skirt, and a baby comforter/quilt using this fabric.
The rest of the nursery will be done in solid colors, to avoid making it look too busy. I am thinking a cool contemporary orange lamp maybe like this: (as long as the orange is dark enough)

Well, I am off to enjoy napping in 2011!
I'm impressed... there is NO way I would of made it to midnight while pregnant. Heck, as a new mom it was hard to make it lol
ReplyDelete