A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Product RAVE!!!

I am a nail polish freak, I LOVE IT! Well on some random website about a month ago I saw that this brand Zoya was giving away 3 bottles of nail polish because they had reached 20,000 friends on Facebook. I could NOT pass that up! All I had to do was choose through their 300+ colors and pay $6.95 S&H. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

The big deal with Zoya nail polish is that it is a formaldehyde, toluene dibutyl phthalate, and camphor free VEGAN formula. Well, I never knew finger nail polish had that stuff in it, but less "bad" ingredients can't be a bad thing right? Especially when you are expecting :)

Here are the colors I choose (in order of appearance) : Isla, Trixie, and Kelly

Now I did not have to put on a top coat (and I don't think the pictures have top coats either- it is so nice!), I will have to update you in a few days about the wearability of the polish. The polish is so shiny and it went on like silk. Nice and smooth, with no silly lines, it evened itself out really well also. I did put on 2 coats and the color is ever even, I supposed I could have gotten away with 1 thick coat, but I feel like 2 coats always dry better.

If you feel so inclined to check out the polish it will not be a waste of your time OR money!
http://www.zoya.com/

Happy Polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment