A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!! 1-11-11!!!

Hi friends!! It's that time again!! My BIRTHDAY WEEK!! That's right I celebrate for an entire week...not only a day. I like the celebrations to linger on, and contain many fun times. Since my birthday is on a Tuesday this year my husband took me out to dinner on Saturday. He had plans on taking me to Trattoria Marcella, but forgot to make reservations early. And since I am pregnant, I have a hard time waiting to eat until 8pm. The place has awesome reviews and an amazing menu: http://www.trattoriamarcella.com/home.html

Therefore we went with option 2, Cafe Napoli in Clayton. And I must say this was some of the BEST service we have had in a LONG time! The wait staff was incredible and observant of our every need. Our server was Quinton and he even noticed the birthday card on the table and gave me a free dessert with a little birthday candle! I had Linguine Bolognese (yes folks that's right...an adult version of spaghetti and meatballs). Scott had a Linguine Con Vongole Veraci with clams, shrimp, and mushrooms in a white wine/olive oil/garlic sauce. Here is the link if you would like to check it out yourself: http://www.cafenapoli.com/home.html

Scott got me a birthday gift also, a Betsey Johnson watch which is SUPER CUTE!

Today I celebrated my birthday with my family at my parents house. We had a lunch full of Bellacino's subs and pizza, it was SO good! We also had cookie cake for dessert....funny story, my mom went to pick up the cookie cake and they had forgotten to make it...so we got 2!! And a discount! You can't beat that! I got lots of good gifts and am going shopping for some maternity clothes later this week (my mom and sister in law told me that they think I have a bump!).

Well that's all for now....looking forward to an awesome week!!! Take care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment