A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

1-11-11!!!

Whew...this week flew by! I had a WONDERFUL birthday it was a SNOW DAY!!! No working around here! I watched 7 episodes of Nip/Tuck and laid on the couch all day!! Oh and I updated my music library on my computer. And my cat dropped my iPod into a glass of water...perfect timing. Then my husband brought me home Chinese food for dinner...mmmm...yummy! It might not sound like a busy awesome day, but the relaxing and TV watching was much appreciated, especially when it was an unexpected snow day!

On Wednesday I went grocery shopping, made dinner, and cleaned up after dinner. I NEVER do that! I hate grocery shopping, Scott usually cooks dinner, and I rarely clean up the kitchen :/ I think Scott appreciated it. I made little sliders (but they ended up looking more like meatballs) not very flat...lol.

Thursday I went shopping with my mom and I got 3 new pairs of pants and 10 new tops for my new growing belly. We went to Destination Maternity and their assistance was AMAZING! I rave about how helpful all the workers are there. I just show up and tell them what size I wear...and bam they fill up the dressing room with clothes! It is very nice, and I am sure I bought more things because of their service.

Off to enjoy the weekend!!! Hope to have a new belly picture soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment