A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh yea....

I forgot to mention some of the things I have been excited about this week/weekend!

One, my co-worker brought me an at home doppler to use, so whenever I want I can listen to Baby Lampley's heart beat! I have only used it 2 times, and the first time it took me a few minutes to find the heart beat, but the second time I put the doppler right at the exact point to heart a great heart beat. I can hear the heart beat move a little so I suppose that means the baby is Be-bopping around, however I can not feel that yet.

Two, all I need to say is JERSEY SHORE TIME!!!! OK, after watching the first episode I am totally hooked! Especially after they showed the previews for the entire season!!! Can't wait for next week!!!

Three, a new obsession on my Netflix, live stream through the Wii...Nip/Tuck!!! I am on episode 10 of season 1. Each episode leaves you with a cliff hanger!! It is so hard not to watch the next episode right after the last!

Four, swimming...I LOVE swimming. I went a couple times this week, and it was awesome!!! I did notice that maybe I need a new swim suit because my top has gotten pretty big already. And this Speedo does not give me the side coverage that I once had....any suggestions?

Off to watch trash TV and get ready for a new week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment