A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

THIRSTY THURSDAY!!!

Wow...Thirsty Thursday...those were the days :) College was a ton of fun, but I am at a different spot in my life now where I will not be partaking in any Thirsty Thursday's for quite a while. But I don't mind, I have chosen this life for myself and I am soaking it up.

Instead of beer tonight on a double date I had a Fitz's Root Beer (did you know it does not have caffeine in it?) MMM...root beer and pizza, while everyone else shared a pitcher of Amber Bock.

Well this week has flown by and I can not believe tomorrow will be my 5th day of working IN A ROW!!! I'm not used to this, the past few weeks and snow days have ruined me. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and spring break is right around the corner. All the perks of working in a school :)

Well before this week gets away from me I have my belly picture to share!!! This is me at 16 weeks 5 days. Most of my co-workers can not tell yet that I am growing a baby, but I CAN!! It is only a matter of time until I "POP".

Have a great weekend and stay safe!!! I will be enjoying some Ben Folds and time with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment