Root is upstairs playing on his electric drum kit :) All I can hear from the living room is the thumping of the bass "drum" and his occasional "oops".
Rose is lying on the bed...getting her beauty sleep and resting up for her busy day of...sleeping...hmmm...she's a good kitty :)
And here is my update on my ZOYA nail poslish! This is it in the color Isla, and we are at 3 days and going strong! I think there is only one little tiny chip on my ring finger, and then on my right hand (which is not shown) my first finger (pointer) has 2 little chips, but I will be keeping it on for a few more days I am sure!!
Well off to enjoy the rest of the day! A 5 day weekend doesn't seem likely...so I must prepare for the work week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment