A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Let's talk about exciting pregnancy things!!! YAY!!!

So I have a journal (with pictures) called the "Belly Book". I was nervous to start writing in it, because I was still having my doubts that everything was going to work out well...I am assuming many women think this. Well I finally started writing in it over this past week and I have noticed that it makes me happy to think about all the good things happening to me, and how many changes have occurred already. I do not have a "bump" yet, and all my clothes fit fairly well. (they are getting a little tight up top :) Also, I have been crazy tired and have had cravings for waffles, but that is because I am growing a HUMAN BEING!!!

I just read today that my baby is the size of a peach and already has finger prints!!!!!

Today I began looking for what I would decorate the babies room with, and I LOVE owls!! I have loved the idea of decorating with owls since before I was even thinking about having a baby. My mom is awesome at sewing, and she just got a new machine, so she is able to make me a fitted sheet, a bed spread, and curtains using a pattern and which ever fabric I choose. Because my mom is making the bedding and curtains and it takes a little longer than going to the store to buy them is one reason I am looking at this so early in my pregnancy, and to keep my mind off all my "problems."

Well my husband and I are not going to find out if the baby is a boy or girl, so we are going to decorate gender neutral and add more accessories once the baby is born.

Here is one of my favorite fabrics I have found today. Now I am not 100% sure I am going to use it, however I LOVE it!!!


I would pair it with a solid yellow and or orange to keep it simple, and make it a little more feminine.

Ok, enough about fabric! This girl has got to get to bed and make sure that my baby gets enough rest for NEW YEARS!!! (I hope I make it to midnight!!!)
GROW BABY GROW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Owl fabric, super cute and trendy! Can't wait to see you guys again even though we Skyped last night, just not the same. :)

    ReplyDelete