So ever since I got the DVR, just about 2 1/2 years ago, I have found more and more TV shows that I like to watch. I am not going to lie...most nights we have 2 TV shows being recorded at the same time, and for no good reason besides the fact that "I can."
I think my favorite TV shows right now are: 90210, The Soup, and Grey's Anatomy.
My MTV obsession is stocked full: Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, True Life, World of Jenks, and Jersey Shore.
E! and TLC- waste of timers: Kendra, Intervention, Hoarders, The Little Couple, What Not to Wear, Sister Wives, Keeping up with the Kardashians, My Strange Addiction, and Bridalplasty.
Extra's and just for fun- America's Funniest Home Video's, Biggest Looser, and Wipeout.
Wow...that's a lot of wasted time :)
I DVR a lot of stuff, too:
ReplyDelete(By night)
Castle, How I Met Your Mother, Life Unexpected, Parenthood, Glee, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Law and Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate housewives, Brothers and Sisters, American Idol... Jerome only watches a few of those with me...
grubby TV!
ReplyDelete