A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So What Wednesday 10.23.2013

Life After I Dew
I've been wanting to do a link up with some of my FAVORITE bloggers for a while, but I blog from my phone or iPad...but NOT TODAY FRIENDS!!! I busted out the lap top (for work purposes...and I'm totally working right?!).

So WHAT IF....

{ONE}

I stayed up WAYYY too late one night watching THIS VIDEO ...I'm obsessed with Miley...but I don't get the video at all...


{TWO}

I drank a little too much wine, grabbed a drill and took down an entire walls worth of canning shelves in the basement.  I'm getting things done!!!

{THREE}

I like beer...more than wine.

{FOUR}

I gave my daughter marshallows for breakfast?!  We totally make it out the door in 10 minutes yesterday!

{FIVE}

I want to hire a painter for my entire house....less work for me!  That's what I work for!!  (Oh yea...and because we still own another house...)

{SIX}

I bought Halloween candy and it is almost gone...

{SEVEN}

I try not to watch the Cards games because I feel like I am bad luck- and do far tonight it is true....ouch 

No comments:

Post a Comment