A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on Friday

Since I don't have an AWESOME computer to blog on I can't link up...so I'm going to do my own "5 on Friday" blog post.  It's 5 random things about my life that you get to know ('cause I'm gonna tell ya).

1) I had a total geek out moment earlier this week when 3 of my best friends; I mean bloggers that I stalk; started following me on Instagram! I feel so popular! They have a podcast that I've started listening to as well as blogs. My only thing is that it covers a lot of current TV shows and I don't watch much TV :-( 

2) Tomorrow we are going to talk to an interior designer to help us pick out paint colors for our house! Eekkk! I can't wait! I hope we find some good ones, and then a good painter who can have this done ASAP :-)

3)  I feel like ALL.MY.FRIENDS.ARE.KNOCKED.UP...enough said (imaybealittlejealousjustalittlebit) 

4) I am loving my 2nd part time job! Getting back into the swing of things, and getting to know all the clients! It is so much fun! I missed working in the water, it is helping me to see OT activities in a different way than I have been for the past 5 school years! And we get to play with a pumpkin 'cause its Halloween time, and they float...and they are heavy, so it is good for strengthening too! 

5) I'm nervous for Halloween...I think Allie is going to hate her costume (pink bunny outfit- it was $4 at Goodwill- new with tags on!) Last year was bad, Allie ran around the street crying and finally we figured out it was because she wanted a lollipop. There's no telling how this year is going to go, but at least we will be in our own neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment