Another link up! That must mean I am {avoiding} working right now!!! If you wanna join, click the image below copy the link and BLOG!!
{ONE}
Allie was so good for Halloween last night! We only got a couple pics- but it was raining, so we just went around and met a few of our new neighbors, and then drove up the street to 3 of our co-workers house. Allie was pretty shy- even though we had been practicing "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" ALL WEEK!! But once we got some sugar in her she loosened up! Here is her pic from the Trunk or Treat at our Clubhouse last weekend.
{TWO}
I had the beginnings of a Christmas list in my head, and today I totally just went out and bought some of them myself. I can't pass up a good deal!!! Bath and Body Works has buy 3 get 3 free of their signature collection, and 5/$15 of their soaps! I'm a sucker for a good deal!! I am also OBSESSED with Twilight Woods scent right now.
{THREE}
My co-worker and I totally brought out kids shopping today and let them run around crazy like while we tried on clothes and smelled lotions. It only resulted in a few tears- and Allie taste testing some of the new scents at B&BW...But we got some really cute tops, for a pretty good deal!!!! Style & Co at Macy's!! I'm going to have to look more at their line of clothes.
{FOUR}
It is absolutly BEAUTIFUL outside!!!!
{FIVE}
Remember how I mentioned in "So What Wednesday" that we were going to pay for some one to paint our whole house?...well holy STICKER SHOCK!!!! $5,500-$7,500 for 75% of the house painted....looks like I'll be picking up some of my own paint and doing it myself!!! We will save THOUSANDS OF $$$$$ That's CRAY!!!(Yes- I said cray...cause I'm cool and lazy all at the same time.)




No comments:
Post a Comment