A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Conversations with my 2 year old...

Yesterday I gave Allie a slice of apple for lunch, I had the other slice for myself...here was our conversations.

A: I need your piece of apple mommy.
V: You have your own piece of apple Allie.
A: But I need yours now mommy.
V: Why Allie?
A: Because it's probably mine...
V: {hands her the apple slice}... What just happened...

A: mommy you want my pretzels? K...
 {hands me a few pretzels}
V: No thank you, mommy is not hungry right now.
A: NO, KEEP THEM MOMMY!!! I have plenty. 
V: o...k...

Allie walking around...toots... "Somebody stinky on me" 

Mimicking daddy...
A: "What the Hell..." {insert creepy smile/smirk} 

Oh there are so many more I can not think of right now... She's a riot... When she's being good :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment