A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Friday, September 28, 2012

This weeks menu

Sorry it is Friday and I am jut getting around to post my menu... Basically this is what we had for dinner this week :-)

Monday- Hamburger Helper and corn on the cob

Tuesday- Pineapple salsa chicken, and tortilla chips/salsa

Wednesday- Sonoma Steaks (Time for Dinner meal- YUM!), and broccoli

Thursday- Anniversary dinner- DH is surprising me

Friday- Leftovers

Although today is Friday and because we eat our leftovers for lunches we no longer have leftovers... So I'm thinking sandwiches for dinner tonight. Or basically a fiend for yourself, unless I can whip something up real quick...

Just wait to see what I have to surprise you with next week for my "menu plan"!!! (Grocery list, recipes, and a MONTH of dinners planned!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment