A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Menu for the week- with grocery list!!!

I was a little ambitious this past week- must have been the new Keurig maker at home :-).... But I made a menu for the month of October!!! The entire month!!! I've split the menu into weeks for shopping lists as well as recipes. Making a monthly grocery list is something I can not wrap my head around right now... Similarly to planning food for the weekends ;-)

Anywho enjoy the menu for the month and this weeks grocery list with recipes!

Monday- chicken fried rice with egg rolls. Cook rice- add 1/4 bag frozen peas, 1 egg, and soy sauce to taste.

Tuesday- tuna noodle casserole- cook wide egg noodles- add cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup milk, rest of frozen peas (from yesterday), 2 cans tuna, top with cheddar cheese to taste and bake at 350 for 25 min.

Wednesday- peppered pork tenderloin with broccoli. Rub pork with pepper, olive oil, and garlic clove, bake at 400 for 15 min. Serve with steamed broccoli.

Thursday- chicken chili with corn bread- recipe from Skinny Taste- http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/11/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts.html?m=1

Friday- leftovers!!!

I made my grocery list on my new iPad... But I could not figure out how to attach it here, so all you have right now is a picture of it :-)...I'll keep working on it!!

4 comments: