A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A couple quick things...

I'm moving up in the world and my blog has a new look (and a new font :)

I just wanted to share with you a couple of blogs that I follow.

First I will start with Blissful & Domestic this chick has it ALL together!  Meal planning, once a month shopping, and great budget tips.  She is the one who has inspired me to begin menu planning when I returned to work...next on my list grocery shopping once every 2 weeks (she does a month....but I am starting small).

Second- PostSecret- this site posts only on Sunday's and the posts are from anonymous people who mail a home-made post card with a secret on it to a specific address.  Some times the secrets are funny, some times you can relate to them, and others break your heart.

Third- Enjoying the Small Things - by Kelle Hampton who is an amazing wife, mother, and photographer.  She posts raw feelings and usually daily posts about her life and family.  She has 2 daughters and they always seem to be having the time of their life.

Fourth- Chocolate Covered Katie-  Healthy dessert recipes!  Can't go wrong there!

Fifth- 5dinners1hour- This is a daily blog where you will get new recipes as well as a subscription that is possible for you to purchase.  You will pay $15/3 months worth of dinner recipes, shopping lists, and how to prep all 5 dinners in 1 hour.  You will get 5 meal recipes, the shopping list, and meal prep for each week for 3 months.  I'm thinking when my "Time for Dinner" meals are gone I may invest $15 in this.  She recently started a meal plan for "clean eating- less processed foods" as well as gluten free.

I will stop there for now....are there any blogs you follow without fail "everyday"?


No comments:

Post a Comment