A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

TFD dinners we have had so far....

TFD= Time For Dinner

So far this week we have had:

1) Sonoma Steaks (with red potato and BBQ lemon pepper broccoli) we grilled them on Monday (Labor day) and I thought they were SUPER yummy!!

2) Bangkok BBQ pork tenderloin (with asparagus and veggie Mac n' cheese) I thought these were great also!

3) Caribbean salsa chicken (with scalloped potatoes- I seriously think we've had that box for over a year and it REALLY needed to be used- and corn) I was unsure about the pineapple salsa that you put on top of the meat; I am NOT a meat and fruit kind of girl- but I did it anyway and I was VERY SURPRISED at how amazing it tasted! Another awesome meal!

So far so good- we have had 4 of the 7 meals and I can not wait to have the other 1/2 of them! They make it super easy to plan for dinner the night before, and they have all been so good! It is also fun trying out new meals- I wish I would have remembered some of the recipes so I could make them on my own :-)

One thing I would say is I wish I had 4 servings per meal- then we would have exactly enough left overs for 2 lunches the next day... But not having many leftover means we are less likely to let the food go to waste.

Here are my pics... ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment