A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Whew...what a week!

I feel like this week FLEW by! Busy with a bathroom remodel (pictures to come), tons of IEP meetings, transition IEP meetings ('tis the season), figuring out if part time work next year is for me, and trying to stay on top of daily notes at work. On top of a social life..i.e.: getting my hair done, my dad's birthday, picking up gifts, and of course that search for a new curling iron :) (oh the important things in life!).

Baby L has been kicking a TON this week! I can only imagine the kicks are going to get harder and more frequent as the weeks come. It is pretty exciting, loud noises and sweets get the baby going :)

I have officially decided that I want to go part time next year. Therefore I will be working 2 1/2 days a week!!! OMG...how exciting!!! Now to look into child care. Let the FUN begin!! I am hoping this will allow me to be a better wife, mother, and OT. This was a difficult decision to make, because taking a part time position would mean no more benefits, or yearly credits towards retirement :( But here is my final point of view- what if (God forbid) I do not live to the age of retirement, at least my child will have been able to have all those extra memories of spending time with mommy. Thank God for my amazing husband and his help to make this decision...it's always easier when someone else tells you it is a good idea <3

Well I hope everyone else had an amazing week!! I have been told this week that I have "popped" or that I am about to "pop". Baby L is beginning to make a physical appearance! I will let you decide! Here is my picture 20 weeks 5 days:

Oh yea...is anyone else LOOKING forward to Mardi Gras next Saturday!? I can not wait! Even though I will not be able to participate in the consumption of adult beverages (which is a super bummer because Scott made 2 kegs of yummy beer to share), I will be able to hang out with friends and eat YUMMY food!

WHOO HOOOO let the festivities begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment