A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I could use some positive vibes!!!!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I hope each and everyone of you is doing well and something is gong well in your life right now. I just applied for a part time position for next year and there are 4 extra openings, so I could REALLY use some extra positive vibes from everyone while I "wait" to find out if I got one of the positions. I will probably not be finding out if I get the position for a while, but in the mean time I am staying hopeful!!! That would be awesome to get to be part time next year when baby L is here.

So, before I forget to share here is my weekly picture of my bump. This is literally what I look like right this very second, I just got up from a nap. (ok maybe really like 10 minutes ago). Here is me with baby L at 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Even when I am wearing all maternity clothes my co-workers can not even tell I am pregnant...all in good time :)

Baby L has been kicking around for the past 3 days, and does NOT like it when mommy bends over at the waist while sitting :)

Looking forward to next week when I can share some ultrasound pictures!!!!

Oh yea and don't forget to vote for what gender you think baby L will be! Right over here ---->
(Really I can not believe 100% of votes right now are for girl!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment