A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If you can't say anything nice...

Don't say anything at all. If there is anything I remember learning as a child is it that statement. It is also because of that statement that I have not blogged very much lately. I have been in kind of a poor mood, just being hormonal and sensitive to others and their opinions. Therefore I didn't want to say anything I would regret so I kept it all to myself. I have been trying to teach myself that others opinions do not matter, and I am in charge of my life, so they can move along and bother someone else. But this has been pretty difficult for me, it is something I will continue to work on....as I continue to live my life just as I want making my very own decisions. So instead of making this a gloomy blog for the day...lets talk about some things that are SUPER EXCITING!!!!

#1- As of yesterday 2/28/2011 my dad has been CANCER free for 8 years!!! YAY DADDY!!!!!! What a great guy, man I love him.


#2- Girl Scout cookies are in!!!! WOO HOOO!! What else does a prego need? One box of peanut butter patties and I am set :)

#3- I FINALLY found some bras that lift, support, and are mildly comfortable for everyday wear!! OMG...tomorrow I will be testing them out, so PLEASE wish me luck!!! I tried Dillard's, and the lady was super realistic and helpful! (Ann's Bra Shop can shove it, Lane Bryant can move along, and Nordstroms I'm still on the fence with you)

#4- It is MARCH!!! OMG- one of my favorite months!!! Mardi Gras is this weekend!!!! Root's birthday is this month, (as well as my brothers and mother-in-laws birthdays) St. Patrick's Day is this month, and SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!!!!



#5- I am healthy and able to continue swimming 3 miles/week! I have been noticing the belly bump dragging underwater a little more than usual (as expected) but my strokes are getting stronger and better. I continue to improve my time for completing my mile work out, even though I continue to grow (slowly).#6- I am super busy at work, but doing a great job of staying on top of things- well paperwork at least. Wish I could say the same about remembering meetings!!! hahah!!!!
#7- Baby Lampley continues to grow and kick!!! It is so much fun trying to predict when and where the next kick will be. What a strong little baby!!! GROW BABY GROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment