A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Third Time's a Charm ;)

That's right! 3 SNOW DAYS this week!! YAY!! No work for 3 days in a row...I am so lucky to work in a school. The first day is was fun to sit around with Scott and watch the weather change and change again. We were expected to get a "wintery mix" and then 9-12 inches of snow on top of it. Well we got 3 inches of sleet (which is now packed down and I can not imagine how slippery it is going to be when it begins to thaw), and 1-3 inches of snow :)

The second snow day I was a little surprised, I thought one day off was nice..and now we have 2!! So what did I do?....Well...of course...perfect timing...I have another stupid "infection" and had a "problem" appointment at my OB's office. Because I am very susceptible to these stupid little annoying infections (have been for years) the OB gave me a few refills on my medication so I will not have to go back each time any more, and I can self treat (because OBVIOUSLY I know the symptoms). YAY!! And I got to hear baby L's heart beat!!! OB said it sounded good and I have gained a few pounds now...even though it is hard to tell I am actually expecting.

Today was SNOW DAY #3!!!! I have a feeling it was either because of the super cold temperatures, or the side roads in some out lying areas. So of course I had to take full advantage of my day off and I headed off to the J to do my 1 mile swim. The water was not as cold as I had expected it to be, and it was nice to move around so much!! That snow and silly little head cold had kept me from the gym for almost a week and a half! Then I got caught up on my digital scrapbooks...from April 2010-December 2010!! I am so happy to have them out of the way! Just have to order them, and get my next one started so I am not behind, and I can update on Spring Break! CHECK!! I love checking things off my list :)

Well I am done blabbing today...so I will leave you with a website to take a look at. I am hoping to get maternity pictures taken, and I was thinking maybe something like these would be awesome :P CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MOST AMAZING MATERNITY PICTURES EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment