A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Photo Dump Friday

Princess Allie
I spent my birthday and Christmas $$$ on new Mizunos- seriously the color is AMAZING- as well as  T25 and vegan shakeology! Hopefully these will help me get out of a fitness funk. Although I'm up to using 45's for my chest presses!! Woot! Up next 50's.... Oh and Mama Laughlin sprints are my new favorite, 5% incline, 10 MPH, 20 sec sprints, jump off and rest 40 sec, repeat 10 or so times. Friends these really burn the calories! 
A funny just because... You know you laughed...
Allie had her first cake pop, and her teacher gave her a pony tail!! She wore that pony tail until she went to bed, but refuses to let me put another one in her hair. 
I soooo did not want to go to th gym today, so I put on a new tank (I seriously only own 2 tanks that I wear at the gym- I don't feel like I have the arms for them just yet). I got in a great workout, and another chick even commented on how it looked like I tore it up! Lift heavy folks!! Oh, and I wore jewelry to work on Wednesday- it was a New Years goal!! A necklace and a $1 double ring I scored from Old Navy earlier this week. 
Frisco Train store in Valley Park- it's my new favorite love. Free to play (there is a donation container at the front) and Allie LOVES it! Ok, and there is a drive through Starbucks that I pass between the gym and the train store. 

Until next time Friends! 

Veronica~


1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know what you think of T25?! I have Chalean Extreme and I like it quite a bit but would like to try something different. I use the regular chocolate Shakeology. I love it but dang it's $$$!

    ReplyDelete