I'm not linking up because I'm on my iPad, but here is my random Five on Friday post for the week.
{ONE}
Allie started preschool this week! It's at a local church and I have been happy with it so far. I dropped her off and kind of snuck away the first 2 days when she was playing, however today it seemed like she finally understood what was going on and that I was going to be leaving, and she started to get sad and clung to me like a baby kangaroo. :-( I had the teacher take her so I could leave today. Each night she has come home talking up a storm and playing all night long. She is so funny! I feel like she is learning so much already! This week she told us about meteor showers and drums. Yes folks she will be 2 1/2 on Sunday.
{TWO}
New year, new workout plan. I've been following many workout bloggers for a while, one of the very first ones I was introduced to was Mama Laughlin. She has since lost a ton of weight and is now working with a trainer to get buff. She posted her arm workout this past week and I tried it! I love it! And I love the sprints she posted for the "warm up" portion of the workout. Check it out in full here... http://www.mamalaughlin.com/2014/01/push-day-workout.html
I also did my final workout in my 20's! Yes I will be the big 3-0 tomorrow... Whew. I was feeling good! I did Mama L sprints, ran a mile, and lifted legs. I'm feeling pretty good these days! Working hard and working out most days.
{THREE}
We bought a new couch! It is so comfy! I love it! Allie was home 5 minutes and poured a cup of water on it...good thing it was a reasonable price.
{FOUR}
I had some blood work done this week and am trying my best to do a wheat free diet to help with some stomach issues I have always had. After only 1 day in, I'm thinking I have wheat and dairy intolerances...not just wheat. (And then I had a huge cookie from Bread Co. for lunch) :-). Here are some of the snacks I have found that I like.
{FIVE}
I have not been to work since December 18... I hope I know what to do when I go back! Guess I should get to my to-do list since I only have a few days of break left ;-)





No comments:
Post a Comment