A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The extent of my TV watching :-D

I have a 2 year old...so we have plenty of cartoons in our home. I wish we had less...but some times momma needs a break.  We cancelled our cable about 1 1/2 years ago, so I don't spend all my extra time watching DVR'd shows that rot my brain cells. In fact we don't have a DVR at all, so if I want to watch something it has to be on regular local TV, or Amazon Prime.  (Or the iPad- which is where I usually watch TV) 

I used to watch everything from The Kardashians, to The Little Couple, Sister Wives, and 19 Kids and Counting...as well as a ton of other silly shows. (Extreme Couponing, Hoarders, Real World). Ok, so you basically have an idea that I was totally obsessed with stupid reality TV. Well now I only watch 2 shows...Grey's Anatomy, and Switched at Birth.  They are both in between seasons now, and I have to wait until January for more Switched, and February for more Grey's...boo! I guess I will paint with my spare time....

Anyway...just to share with you the reason I watch Grey's and why you should watch too...

Yup...that's it....short and sweet blog today...I don't have the brain power to think of what else to write, and I am using my iPad to post this, so I can't do a super cool link up right now.  Enjoy the picture and don't say I never gave you anything good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment