August
~ More crazy house searching, and we FINALLY FOUND ONE!!!!
~ Back to work- new sitter for Allie...LOTS of changes
~ This house stuff is CRAY (I can still say that for a few more days, cause I'm not 30 yet)
September
~ Getting everything in order financially to buy a second home
~ We cancelled our membership at our amazing gym- seriously it was $125/month, but it was freaking AWESOME!!! (We don't have dish/cable so we can justify splurging a little here and there) I am still sad we had to leave the gym...
~ Final walk though- cue my FIRST panic attack ever!! (Because of a moldy, wet, carpeted bathroom...that we were getting ready to buy in 2 days)
~ 5th anniversary, we closed the day before. The traditional 5th wedding anniversary gift is wood- I'd say a new house is pretty much as good of a gift as you can get!
October
~ Moving, fixing up the house a little
~ I started a second part time job (it was temporary and I LOVED it!)
~ Dealing with the change of moving, having a toddler, and said toddler is overwhelmed and not napping- STRESSFUL MONTH! I never want this month to happen again...and I LOVE October
~ We did take Allie to a pumpkin patch, and apple picking. As well as to the trunk or treat at our new neighborhood Clubhouse
November
~Things are calming down a little- Scott got renters in our old house
~ Getting things organized at home
~ I lost a little more weight from the stress and move (I have since found it again)- but I am a solid size 10...I've never been a size 10, not even in highschool! My goal is an 8.
December
~ Things are starting to fall back into place
~ Still so much to do to the house
~ Had a girls night out with a bestie from Kindergarten!!
~ My house is starting to feel like a home...now that I am finished with my 2nd part time job I can focus a little more on Allie and continue nesting in our house.
I'm hoping for an amazing 2014! Can't wait to see what fun things are in store, and I hope each and everyone of my friends/family members have a great year!
CHEERS!






No comments:
Post a Comment