A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Take 2...

I just wrote an entire blog post and decided not to post it...sometimes you just need to put your thoughts down and sort them out for yourself. 

Here's an idea of what I wrote about.

1) I love my friends and I had an awesome MUCH NEEDED weekend with so many of them. That needs to happen more often. 

2) I am learning what is most important to me, and what I want from my relationships with others.

3) I will buy and wear what I like and (try) not to care (too much) what others think.  Wearing pants that are 2-3 sizes too big everyday does not make me feel good anymore. 

4) I will stop saying "sorry" for silly little things. (Look it up, women say "sorry" too much). And I will say "No" when I do not want to, or can not do something.

5) I will not apologize for my taste in music, and I will dance how I want too- no matter how silly I look. (I'll spare you all in the singing department though ;-) ) 

6) I wish I could stop loving "social media"... But I'm pretty much addicted to it.  I feel like since I don't watch TV or read anything, social media is my outlet. (that totally makes sense right??!!) ok really though, I'll cool it on the selfies :-P 

7) I can't wait to be a "normal age"- I mean 30!!  

(Her shirt reads: "Most likely to change the world"- I have no doubt she will) 

No comments:

Post a Comment