A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I'm not going to lie. I have been so busy and lazy with some things lately, I just have to let it go.  Tomorrow we are celebrating Christmas with my immediate family, and then on Christmas day we will celebrate with my in-laws.  However I still have no gift for my mom.  For the past few months I kept thinking I was going to find the "perfect" gift.  But who am I kidding, I bought Oreos for "treat day" at work, and a bag of Gardetto's for a friends holiday party.  I feel like I have been working so much, and trying to get to a store and buy something that is a not a necessity is beyond me at this time.  Having a feisty 2 1/2 year old is all consuming, as well as updating a new house, and trying to having something edible in the house a few nights a week. 

I have 10000 blog ideas per day, and I just wish I had more than 5 minutes to throw some thoughts down.  I am excited to spend time with my family the next few days, and I will miss my family who I have not seen in a while (some of them years- which is silly because they all live here in StL). 

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas- enjoy the time spent with your family, and please don't be offended if I did or did not get you something extra awesome for Christmas.  Someday I will have my life back in order.

Oh yea!  Santa came early at my house!  Scott and I bought our very first TV!!! We had never bought one before.  We were using a 32 inch tube that he bought from a friend for like $75.  Now I officially feel like I have joined the 21st Century. We also bought a bigger coffee maker- I guess I like a little caffeine these days. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment