A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Card Making!!

I used to REALLY be into scrap-booking, but then it just got to the point where I felt like they took up too much space, so now I am doing digital scrap-booking. HOWEVER, because of the fact that I like to be semi-creative and make things I have recently gotten into card making. I make mini-card, regular cards, and most recently cards from card kits like this one found at Archivers for $15:

http://www.archiversannex.com/Pyrus-Card-Kit-Makes-8-Cards-With-Envelopes-CRD2903/default.aspx?PageID=21&CategoryID=69&ProductID=26581&PPG=1&RootCatCode=11400

The only thing I needed to provide was adhesives, scissors,
and a black journaling pen.


And here are my cards all finished!!









I think they turned out VERY cute!! And I will defiantly be getting another package. The trash was minimal, and it lasted me a few hours of fun! I better get my hands on them before Baby L comes, because I know I will not have time to do them when he/she arrives! I HIGHLY recommend these card kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment