TO DIE FOR BLUEBERRY MUFFINS found HERE on ALLRECIPES.COM
Of course I used apple sauce instead of oil (I did add about 1 TBSP of oil so they would not stick to the pan), and I WOULD have used whole wheat flour with flax, bran, and wheat germ, but we were out...and the only store I went to yesterday did not have any :( Also I want to add that the topping was a bit much, I used 1/2 of the butter called for, but next time I will not even add a topping at all. I did use organic blueberries but I think any kind would work, and I added the entire little plastic container, I didn't measure out 1 Cup. The recipe says it makes 8, but mine made 9 and they were all a good size. So...how did it turn out? AWESOME!!!!
Here's a picture of one :)

MMM...I feel like Susie Homemaker, I even did the dishes afterward! ;) (that was for Liz) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have a sick husband...so my weekend has been pretty low-key. Until next time!! (Don't hold your breath)
No comments:
Post a Comment