A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shakeology Challenge Winner!!

Remember that month where I blew up your Facebook news feed everyday with pictures and recipies of my daily Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (http://www.shakeology.com/). It is seriously the best protein/superfood shake I have ever had. I've tried all the flavors, and nothing is as good at the Vegan Chocolate. I chose the Vegan Chocolate due to a diary intolerance.  

Well...the reason I posted a picture every day was because I was doing a 1 month challenge group to win some awesome prizes! So, sorry if you de-friended me, or chose to hide my posts, but I WON! 

First, let me say Jess at Operation Skinny Jeans is my Beach Body Coach. She has become one of my best online blogging friends over the past few months. I'm pretty sure I started following her blog on day 1, and her journey is inspiring for everyone! She is so real, and friendly, just an all around awesome person.  Check out her blog here: http://www.operationskinnyjeans.com/

I won a Ruffles With Love tank (http://ruffleswithlove.com/) that is so super cozy and fun! I love the little bow! I was able to pick out whichever one I wanted. I already own the "meet me at the bar" tank, so I chose the "I don't sweat, I sparkle" tank in pink! I bought the first tank when I lost my first 40 pounds, I highly recommend reinforcing your progress by upgrading your workout wardrobe if you are meeting your goals! Who doesn't love a cute workout tank? 

I also won a pair of Sol Repubilc Relay earbuds (http://www.solrepublic.com/relays) I chose blue (duh!) Seriously, I always just wore the earbuds that come with my iPhone, and never thought much about it. Until I tried these. They come with different sized earbud attachments, because not everyone had the same size ears. I fitted mine until they were comfortable, and they DO NOT SLIP OUT EVER! I mean EVER! They don't even think about slipping anywhere, they stay right in place during my workouts.  I wish I would have known how important a good pair of earbuds is when I started working out! So much wasted energy on adjusting my earbuds, when I could have been running faster! The sound quality is also very good, I'm no expert, but the bass sounds deeper than on my iPhone earbuds. I HIGHLY recommend checking them out and getting a pair for yourself (good motivation to loose that next 5# or get into the next size pants, right?) And the colors are fun! 

I worked hard, completed the Alpha level of T-25, drank Vegan Chocolate Shakeology everyday for 30 days, and  posted a picture of my shake as well as a new recipe each day for the entire 30 days.  Jess made me take before and after measurements and pictures. I personally didn't notice much of a difference after the month, but my before/after pics and measurements tell a different story.  I only lost 3 pounds, but 5.5 inches overall- one inch from my chest, and one from my thigh, and one from my hips! A 1/2 inch from my arm! I have before and after pics, but I'm not confident sharing them yet...maybe someday... (I even put them side by side like I was going to post them) well...if you really want to see you can follow me on Instagram (LeMoNBaBy777)- I've been known to post a few #selfies over there. 

Well that's it friends! I did it! I blew up your Facebook newsfeed for a month, but I WON the challenge! My body has become stronger and healthier because of it! And I have a few new workout accessories to use! 

Also- if your not following Jess at Operation Skinny Jeans, you should. http://www.operationskinnyjeans.com/

Thanks Jess! You're the best!!

1 comment: