A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Quick hi!

It's been a while, and I've been busy. Therefore I haven't been around a lot. I've been busy with catching up at work, working and playing outside quite a bit, and spending my online time ordering things; seriously we have like 30 packages coming to our house this week. Online shopping is awesome! 

We have so many fun events coming up and so many blogs I have planned to write! I'm hoping to do a few reviews, and updates to keep you all in the loop. I know you love to hear what is going on in my life ;-) 

The final count down for the school year has begun and we are T-25 days! Which reminds me, I've been doing T25 with a coworker after work on Tuesdays, it has been so much fun. We put it up on the smart board,  is a quick calorie burn, and my coworker has been a rockstar!  She is modifying when needed, but not too much, my heart rate monitor usually reads about 300 calories for 30 minutes (25 cardio and 2:30 stretch). We have been doing mostly the Beta cardio DVD. I'm looking forward to Jillian next week. I love my Shaun T, but I, looking forward to a slow burn with light weights for a change. 

We also took away Allie pacifier. Tonight is night 2, and she was more angry tonight. Yesterday I just told her the "binki fairy" took her binki for a new toy. She went down fine, and slept great! This morning when she got up there was a Littlest Pet Shop toy for her. However, as soon as we got in the car to go to school Allie found her binki in my purse. MOMMYFAIL!! Therefore she had this idea that she needed to make a binki bear at build a bear- we had been talking about it, but when she did so well without it, I thought we could avoid all that. So, I took her today after school to Build-a-Bear, I had never been before, and it was pretty cute. She picked a pink sparkly kitty cat and put her binki inside. Everything was good until she started to get tired right before bed. She was MAD! And wanted her binki out of the kitty. The only way I got out of her room was by telling her that I was going to go look for a "spare binki"... Guess we will see how day 3 goes tomorrow. Wish us luck! 

Well, that's all for now! I'm off to bed- yes it is only 10:00pm, but I have a big morning at the gym tomorrow! (Going for a 600 calorie burn in 60 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment