A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

What a WEEK!!

I can not believe it is already Thursday.  This has just been a crazy week.  Things are getting done around my house and work is SO crazy busy!

Monday was a snow day for me, but Allie still has preschool, so I brought her there, swung by the gym for an awesome workout (lifted legs), came home and cleaned.  Then it was onto shopping!  I seriously have like 3 pictures up in my entire house, so I am on the hunt for a few more.  I bought 2 new throw pillow covers (to replace the old patterned ones), a throw rug for the 1/2 bath, a picture for the 1/2 bath, 8 new register covers for all the vents on the main floor, and some new nobs for the kitchen pantry and Allie's closet.  Whew!


Tuesday Scott had off and he primed the rest of the house basically, so it is all ready for paint.  We also had 3 outdoor light fixtures and 7 indoor light fixtures replaced.  They look SO much better than the ones that came with the house (it's the little things).  We also had 3 new outlets put in downstairs.  While Scott was at home working all day, I had a crazy busy day of meetings, and trying to recover my lost data from my USB memory stick.  It contains all my daily notes for the entire school year.  OMG I am screwed...So, I had quite the panic attack all day, well in between trying to work with students, test students, and go to their meetings.  Good thing I REALLY love my job, cause it could have been way worst.  I could not imagine doing anything else for my career at this point in my life.  I LOVE my students and my coworkers.

Wednesday was another crazy busy day.  Meetings, trying to see students when I could, trying to figure out how to get my data off my flash drive....etc. After work I was able to get a good burn at the neighborhood clubhouse, and I lifted arms.  Talk about spaghetti arms!  Wednesday night was for more paperwork, and maybe watching a Parenthood episode (have I mentioned those?).  Oh, and have you heard the song #selfie?  If not Youtube it and check it out...super weird...I don't have any thoughts about it.


Today was spent trying to get on schedule a little, bringing Allie to the gym so I could get a good workout and lift legs again (CHECK- that was my goal for the week).  Then we stopped by one of my schools so Allie could buy a bag of popcorn and support the Friends of Fenton group.  AND- because I love my coworkers, and even though I didn't have to work today I would miss them had I not seen them.


I'm crossing my fingers for a fun filled weekend!  I get to see a lot of my family this weekend, and I know the time will just fly by...I hope we get some better weather so I can go running outside without the fear of slipping on ice soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment