A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Root!!

Happy Birthday Day to my AMAZING husband. To honor him I am going to list the 38 reasons I love him as my other half.

1)      I love the way he loves our daughter

2)      He pays the bills

3)      He does the dishes

4)      He does the laundry

5)      He mows the lawn (although I have to say I don’t think he likes too…)

6)      He takes out the trash

7)      He eats anything I cook

8)      He loves to try anything new

9)      He cares about the Earth- reduce reuse recycle

10)   He is a movie snob

11)   He always kisses me when he gets home, and when we go to bed

12)   He loves his parents

13)   He likes to travel

14)   He never puts me down

15)   He is good looking

16)   He has a good job

17)   He rarely complains

18)   He tries to fix any situation…although this can be annoying at times :-P

19)   He is organized

20)   He likes a clean house

21)   He is a beer snob

22)   He likes to have a good time

23)   He is honest

24)   He makes beer, wine, and soda in our house- we rarely run out! 

25)   He is motivated

26)   He is a good musician

27)   He always has a different perspective than I do

28)   He lets me cut his hair

29)   He is outgoing

30)   He has a great best friend

31)   He encourages me to do my best at whatever I want to do

32)   He has a cat

33)   He has best friends from when he was in high school, and they all still hang out

34)   He lets me go shopping and doesn’t ask questions

35)   He will wear anything as long as it’s comfortable

36)   He will snuggle with me

37)   I can usually con him into doing anything ;-)

38)   He love me like no one else

Happy Birthday LOVE!  I hope you have enjoyed your 38 years on this Earth….and here’s to MANY MANY MORE!!! (with me by your side)


 



1 comment: