A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

OMG I am 28!!!

Whew...30 is creeping up on me!!

For my birthday celebration me, Scott, and Allie went to lunch at the Fountain on Locust. I was excited to be there NOT pregnant and try one of their frozen martinis. I had a strawberry blonde martini - I think I only had 5 sips- it was so strong/tart- well I thought so, but I have not had liquor in so long. For lunch Scott an I both had the roast beef sandwich and the worlds smallest hot fudge sundae- it was in a little shot glass sized cup. And Allie brought Sophie to keep an eye on all of us. :) it was a yummy fun (but a little hectic with a baby of course) birthday lunch.

For my birthday I received some tools for my Silhouette Cameo! Can't wait to use them!! As well as money- which we used to buy a new washing machine!!! Yay!!!!

Oh and I have to add I have some of the best coworkers!! They bought me Jimmy Johns for lunch, my FAVORITE!!!

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes and fun!! You made turning 28 easy as pie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment