Wow how time has flown! I can not believe how big Allie is and what she is doing!
She has not been such a good sleeper lately :/ lots of crying in the crib. I have no doubt she can soothe herself back to sleep (I have seen her do so) she is waking every hour or two which makes for a sleepy mommy and daddy... Hopefully this phase will be short lived.
We went to the pediatrician for Allie's 6 month well visit and she weighs 16 pounds 9 ounces (50%) and is 26 1/2 inches long (50-75%). And we left with a fever and prescription due to a double ear infection!! Poor baby girl!!
Allie is crawling all over the house! She is sitting up independently- pushing up from the ground, and she just started pulling up to tall kneeling. She likes to eat rice cereal, sweet potato, butter but squash, acorn squash, and bananas - poor little girl HATES applesauce! She makes a funny face and gags... :( maybe we will try later.
She is also addicted to her mommy which makes it hard for daddy to soothe her which in turn makes mommy tired.... But I'm sure as everything else, this time will pass. Soon she will be a teenager and hate us both :(
I better get to planning her 1st birthday- only 6 months to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment