A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

More CRAFTS!!!

I am loving my Silhouette Cameo- and thank you Pinterest for supporting my creative habit!

Here are some things we have done lately.

Scott organized our measuring cups and spoons inside of a cabinet. Much easier to access- but if we forget about them and swing the cabinet open they bounce around.

I used vinyl to decorate a shirt for Allie- I can remove it and reuse the shirt for 7,8,&9 months too (as long as it fits :))

I also used my Silhouette to cut fabric and ironed it onto a onsie. I used hear n bond as well as iron-on liquid stitch- because I do not sew.

I also use a piece of cars stock and personalized my control panel on my silhouette :) I can change it when ever I want.

These crafts have been MUCH more easy since I have a the tools :) thanks Root!!

I have 27 more pieces of 12x24 inch vinyl and another yard of different fabrics and heat n bond... Let the crafting begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment