A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New years resolutions

I did not make it to midnight, and really I could care less. Today is the new year 2012! I've been bouncing around the idea of making a new years resolution, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I decided if I am going to make a couple resolutions I need to make them fairly "easy" (hopefully I will be able to fulfill them)

So here they are:
1) Be more green- I already use cloth diapers, nurse my daughter, and make her food. I feel as though I am eliminating a LOT of waste by doing these things already. However I would also like to make my own laundry detergent, and house hold cleaning products. I've already dabbled and been amazed by the cleaning effects of baking soda and peroxide, I can only imagine there are some others out there that I am not aware of. And in my book being green also means I save $$. I'll keep you updated on this :)

2) Have more happy hours/ dates with my husband/ dinners with my girlfriends- SANS babe

3) eat more veges- self explanatory :/

So there they are... We will see how they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment