A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pinterest Ideas...

My new favorite thing is to feel crafty and try things from Pinterest. Here are a couple things I have done... Some turned out good... Some not :)

Crockpot chicken chili- it was yummy, but doesn't look appetizing.

Baby in the pumpkin... SUPER cute!! I just wish she would have smiled :)

Over the door shoe rack to hold our under the sink cleaners. We really like this idea, and it makes the cleaners more difficult for the baby to find- they are behind a locked door.

Sock Bun Curls- horrible fail.... Doesn't work well with curly hair. Maybe i will try it again after I straighten my hair... However the bun was fun all by itself if I would clean up the frizz a little :)

What have you done from Pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment