A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

October!!

October is one of my favorite months!

I forgot to update about returning to work and the wedding I was in!!!

Work is the best of both evils. I love being productive and influencing students lives, and I love my co-workers and job... But it is hard missing my baby. And getting harder and harder. I'm hoping one day soon it will be s breeze... But until then I will push on. It is good for Allie to be around other kiddos/adults also.

And the wedding I was in was beautiful!!! We had a bridal shower.. Showgirl themed- zebra and hot pink, with a chocolate fountain of course. And the bachlorette party was a blast! We went to Bailey's Chocolate Bar, and Maggie O'brians (sp?). Let's just say I didn't get home until about 4am :). The reversal dinner was super yummy! We had our rehearsal at the church, and dinner at Stephaninas Italian restaurant. The day of the wedding was a long day FULL of fun as well! We met a little before 7 at the hair salon, a limo bus picked us up about 10, and we went to the Arch to take pictures, as well as Jimmy Johns for lunch. The ceremony was beautiful! And we danced the night away at the reception! Thank you Jen and Rob for making me such an important part of your special day!!!! Hope you have an amazing time in Vegas and good luck on your half marathon across the Hoover Dam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment