A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1- A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

This is a picture of me on my 2nd anniversary at Copia for dinner.

15 Facts about me:

1. I am very random
2. I ask a LOT of questions
3. I am a hard core people watcher
4. I hate wearing shoes
5. I LOVE to swim
6. I laugh a lot
7. I am easily confused
8. My favorite color is blue
9. I LOVE my career
10. I am super crazy excited to be a mom, but way scared at the same time.
11. I was never a cat person until I adopted my husbands cat, and now I LOVE them
12. I am afraid of the dark
13. I like making things, but they must be able to be finished in 1 day or else I get stressed out
14. I LOVE how excited my husband is about our baby on the way
15. I over-think most decisions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment