A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Love....

This is a few days late, but I want to give the biggest happy birthday wish ever to my HUSBAND! My one true love in life. The one who can put up with my questions (and really I have a LOT of them) and my random thoughts. The guy who loves his family, and mine just the same. The one who loves me even on a bad day, and who can make me smile and laugh at any situation.

What a great guy I have, and how lucky I am to have found him in this world. We have had an amazing life together the past 5 or so years. We had a great time dating, experiencing many things together, a picture perfect engagement and wedding, and a little one on the way! We have a GREAT time traveling together, last year we went to New Orleans, Las Vegas, Napa Valley/San Francisco, Chicago a few times, Kansas City, and the Bahamas! I am hoping we will be able to travel (even if it is just a little) with our little one in the future.

So Root Toot I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I was so happy to share that day with you and am looking forward for many more to come! I love you!!!

1 comment: