That's right folks...They DO NOT sell waffles at Walgreens...and you might also know this if you are or have been pregnant at some point in your life.
This is in fact my first blog, and I thought it would be fun to write down all the RAW/UNCENSORED happenings throughout my life as a WONDERFUL wife, friend, daughter, sister, granddaughter, co-worker, and mother-to-be. So please do not read if you are easily offended, or have an uneasy stomach. I want to share every detail along my journey of life in hopes to touch your life and encourage you to live outside the box.
I will be the first to say...no one in my life has really ever referred to me as "normal". However some things I have been called include: a question master, random, silly, crazy, a fish (because I LOVE the water), and Vevers. I think these words do a good job of describing who I am.
Well enjoy my blog as it continues...I am not sure how often I will update/post a new blog, but hopefully it will be fairly regular. Hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment