A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Monday, September 2, 2013

GYSTS...IT'S GO TIME!

Ok friends! I follow quite a few bloggers these days. I like it so much more than watch TV or reading magazines, and I feel like I have gained lots of new BFF's. 'Cause let's face it, if I read your blog it's like we hang out every day! (Really they don't know me from Jane, but I can pretend!) 

A few of the bloggers I follow are starting a GYSTS (get your $h¡t together September), and I am in! This month is going to be crazy for us! Closing on our new house, cleaning, moving, renting, on top of working and caring for a 2 year old. I need to have my life in order so I don't loose it this month. I might not sleep, but I hope to have dinner on the table most nights, and workout as much as possible (mainly for my own sanity). I want to have a happy and fun fall, and a happy family through all this chaos. Also, if I could loose these last 6 pounds I would be a happy camper!

So, here are my goals:
Meal plan- and make extras for lunches
Limit soda to 1x/week
Stay close to my calorie allotment for the day
Utilize the gym as much as possible, because come October I will be working out in our new basement and new clubhouse, no more gym membership :-( 
Keep up at work, and keep work at work- plan hard and work efficiently  

BE PRODUCTIVE, YET CALM!!!! (Is it possible to be calm when you buy a 2nd house and have to move?!) 

Hope everyone has a wonderful September! Why not work on getting your self together too!?

Oh, and if you want to meet my blogger friends check them out:

Amber- mother of twins who's lost over 100#- http://www.craftyhealthymommy.com/

NerkyMeg- single mom who has lost a ton of weight also- http://www.nerkyblog.com/

Holly and Hubby Jack- my local bloggers that are hilarious- 
http://www.thestanfieldclan.com/
http://hubbyjacksblogattack.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment