Ha! I have been a very emotional person this week (no I am not pregnant). I am just stressed; at home, at work, with myself, and pretty much with anyone I encounter. This is not like me and I'm not sure how to turn my frown upside down.
This whole house selling and waterproofing is not going well in my book right now. We have to get the house waterproofed so we can sell it (county inspection regulations) and I am pretty sure it has rained every day....we have had a few showing, and received feedback (which is great) but it is never any info that we can work with. I'm sorry the rooms are too small, the stairs are too steep, the street is too busy, the basement leaks (as of right now). The house is 100 years old, and frankly I love it! It has original stained glass pocket windows, built in book shelves, all brick exterior, and it's just plain cute! I'm totally over having to "stage" the house for a showing...with a toddler who runs around and unstages everything before we can even get out of the house. But, I am going to have to just suck it up and move on...do not spend more time dwelling on something I can not change, and work with what I got.
Some fun things that have been happening lately- Allie is now asking questions "what's that?", and singing entire songs! Abc's and rock a bye baby and itsy bitsy spider and wheels on the bus....it's so freaking cute! We will get in the car and she will ask for "music please". I hope she takes after her father on that one, cause this momma can't carry a tune to save my life. Also, Allie pulled the wagon home from the ice cream shop (.75 miles!), it was crazy cute- she is so strong! And the next day we enjoyed an impromptu parade right down out street! We had an awesome weekend at the 4 Hands Food Truck Festival- every single thing I wanted to try was gone by the time we got there...so I enjoyed the beer instead :-) and we had a great time at the St. Louis Earth Day Festival in Forest Park.
Also, I went to Time For Dinner with some of my girlfriends this week and made meals that are all ready to be cooked. I love it! I kind of fell off my food planning/menu making wagon (hence the stall in weight loss as well). As of now I have 15 meals ready to be heated up for dinners! That's such a good feeling, with the end of the school year getting close things are getting busy! And I weighed in today and am finally back to loosing 1# per week! Hope I can keep it up! This is the lowest I've been since highschool! Only 10-15 more to reach my "ultimate goal" (really my "ultimate goal was 15 pounds ago...but if I am still loosing I can't stop here!) my husband thinks I'll stop when I weigh 7#... But really the end is in sight! I'm working on toning my muscles for the summer, and already bought a swim suit! I also have a goal to try to eat "cleaner"- less foods with sugars and such...we will see how it goes. I'm pretty much a sugar addict. But I am scared to commit to the Whole30 fad right now...maybe when I hit another plateau.
Well I will stop boring you all for now! But make sure to check out some of my favorite bloggers- Mama Laughlin and Skinny Meg- they are totes funny and fit!




No comments:
Post a Comment