We had our house on the market, but realized we were not sure if we really want to loose so much money right now to "move on", so we took it off the market and are going to move all of our "stuff" back home. (We had put a lot of stuff at my brother and sister in laws house about 15 months ago so we could stage our house, and I just want my stuff back, and I'm sure they want their space back). We are moving on to our plan B for our house situation, and it requires some waiting, so in the mean time I am working on organizing my things and making this house more comfortable to live in with a busy messy toddler. I am in a much better place mentally, then I was 2 months ago.
Oh, and I went shopping with my mom recently and I tried on shorts in a size so small neither of us remember me wearing...like ever! Maybe middle school! Woot! My weight loss has been stalled for a while, but I'm lifting heavy and doing some HIIT workouts and noticed a change in my body composition. Up next is insanity! Wish me luck! I'm not going to do the program in its entirety, but if I can't make it to the gym I figure it is better to try insanity than to sit around during nap time.
Here are some things I have been loving lately:
Bic Bands- they really keep your hair back and stay in place during a crazy workout, or wile running around after a toddler. I got a skinny sparkle one in gunmetal. http://www.bicbands.com/
Kiki La Rue- Love the styles and reviews of all the clothes and fits, along with the most amazing customer service you will find on online shopping. http://www.kikilarue.com/
Cookie butter- from Trader Joes, tastes like a snicker doodle with a little crunch. So far I have only eaten it with a spoon :-)
Lara bars- the peanut butter chocolate chip one is A-FREAKING-MAZING!! All natural ingredients, no added chemicals or things you can not pronounce, only 3-4 ingredients per bar. And they use fair trade chocolate- which means it tastes better in my book. http://www.larabar.com/
And of course now my favorite bloggers/keekers to follow- MamaLaughlin, SkinnyMeg, and Becka from Kiki La Rue, Hubby Jack, and Holly. Check 'em out, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:
Post a Comment