A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry christmas!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Can you believe 2012 is almost over!!

What a wonderful Holiday season we have had, we celebrated with my grandma on Christmas Eve Eve by going out to lunch with her and my parents. I always love seeing my grandma :-)

On Christmas Eve we headed to my parents house and opened presents with my parents and brother and his family. Allie got so many things! Cute clothes, boots, a little rocking chair, books, a baby doll, and so much more! Scott and I got a bread maker, and I got lots of coffee for my Keurig :-) the bread machine is great so far!

On Christmas we headed out to Troy to celebrate with my in-laws. I wasn't feeling the best in the morning, but thought it would go away once I ate some food. Well....turns out brunch just made me even more sick. We opened so many wonderful gifts, including clothes, PJ's, coffee, beer, and slippers for Scott and I. Allie got a grocery cart, stroller, baby dolls with handmade diapers/wipes/diaper bag, clothes, a pouf, and so much more!

Unfortunately after making it through all the gift giving, I was NOT feeling good at all...Scott was awesome enough to pack up the car and we promptly headed out. I hated to leave in such a rush, but I was hurting bad...yuck...Scott did an awesome job getting Allie all together, brought her inside where she took another 3 hour nap! Wow! I was impressed, and that time was great for me to get a little better. I had body aches and chills all day :-(

We did not celebrate our Christmas at home until the following day, because I was not feeling well. Scott and I exchanged gifts, he got me Coach perfume, and I got him a DVD and a case for his Raspberry Pi. We stuck to a list of 4 things for Allie- I found this idea on Pinterest. I felt like it was a good way not to go overboard on toys and such this year.
1 thing you need- snack cup, and bowl
1 thing to read- an Olivia book
1 thing to wear- a puddle jumper for when we go to the pool
1 thing you want- a water and sand table!

What a great holiday week! Enjoy the pictures!

(And I didn't gain a pound thanks to having the stomach flu....)









No comments:

Post a Comment