Well...Almost....45 minutes to go. Our plans changed last minute due to the weather, snow and below freezing temperatures. We just were not sure if we would risk the back roads of Lincoln county on a crazy night anyway...so here we sit.
We had a fun night of playing cards, drinking sparkling wine from our crystal champagne flutes, munching on snacks, and a little tech time (iPad/Wii). It's been nice, not having to dress up, sitting around in lounge pants, and doing whatever we want :-) the baby is asleep in her crib, and I am hanging with my best friend getting ready to ring in another year of our life together.
Looking back on my 3 New Years resolutions from last year I met them all! We have been making our own laundry detergent, and dishwasher soap, I have greatly increased the amount of veggies I eat, and I have had a few more outings with friends and hubs minus the baby.
For this next year here are a few things I would like to do:
1) BE PRODUCTIVE...YET CALM - this is my number 1 goal for the year, take a deep breath because these moments will not happen again....
2) continue to be healthy and loose more weight- this year I met my goal (one day before New Years).... But none the less I met it and surpassed it by .4 pounds :-)
3) meal plan- really because I like it.....and dabble in freezer meals- instead of going to Time For Dinner
4) try a couple new gym classes- I was thinking 1/month, but that seems lofty as of now, considering I do 0.
5) sell our house- can I make this a goal if I have NO control over it?
6) talk hubs into adding to our family {am I allowed to say that?}
I am hoping for a great year for my family and friends- with lots of laughter and travels. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment