I've been trying to find a way to update my blog more frequently... And I think I have found it!!!
Today 10-29-2011 is one year to the date that I found out I was pregnant!! Wow how my life has changed since then....
Allie 13 days shy of being 4 months old (she is 16 weeks though). Recently she has been smiling and even giggling! She will roll over from her back to belly... But not the opposite way yet. She found her toes... And then her toes found her mouth :) she continues to enjoy standing (with support of course) and is a pretty happy girl! I think we are super lucky when it comes to having a baby... Allie has been so good! I hope our luck continues.
Oh and how can I forget her "talking"!! She will just talk up a storm! She will talk herself to sleep, talk as soon as she wakes up... And all the time in between! Just wait until she starts asking questions!! If she is anything like her mother we are in BIG trouble!!
I'm trying to make sure Allie has a lot of experiences throughout her life. She has been to festivals, sat in a pumpkin, played the drums with daddy, been to BBQ's, try's to pet the cat, hangs out with lots of other little ones at the babysitters, and goes shopping with mom a lot... Probably too much. I'm hoping these little things help to make her a well rounded little person.
Well duty calls and she will be waking up any minute!!!
Until next time!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment