I wish I was able to get over here more often :( I feel like I always have so many things I want to share!
Allie had her first doctors appointment (2 months) and she weighted 12 pounds!!! She is such a super cute little chubby baby girl! Nursing is a breeze now, and she is a good eater (as if you couldn't tell by her weight :) ) She eats about every 4-5 hours about 5 times a day, and sleeps from about 9pm-4am. Her head control is just awesome, she is smiling and cooing a TON! It is so crazy to see her develop so quickly!! We just love her.
This is my final week home before I head back to work part time. We have found a great sitter to watch her, she is highly recommended and very professional. I still need to get my work bag together and make sure I have clothes to wear :) Speaking of clothes- I have a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans that FIT!! WOO HOOO!!! Most of my tops are a little short though...Hopefully over time they will fit again (OR- I can just go get a new wardrobe ;) )
I am also the Matron of Honor in my BFF's wedding at the end of October and I bought a dress 6 weeks after I had Allie, and now it has to be taken in A LOT (well 2 inches- I like to think that is ALOT :)) I could re-order a smaller size, but then they would still have some alterations to make, so they are just going to alter the size I have now.
Well that's all I have time for now! Allie is up! Until next time...
Oh and about the nursing being awesome....bottle feeding her is HARD! We continue to work on that :(
ReplyDelete