A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Resolutions- review 2014- begin 2015!!

Let's see how I did last year on my New Years resolutions 2014. 

1) loose that pesky last few pounds...typical right.- I was feeling really good this year, I have a pic of myself 6 weeks pregnant (I was still working out/running) and I feel like I looked really good!! Then I got pregnant, put on no lifting/exercising for a couple months, and gained around 40 pounds :-/

2) wear earrings more.- done!!! I have 2 pairs that I wear almost every day. They don't hurt my ears and they are very versatile. 

3) more dates with just me and DH.- ehh, we had "some". Took advantage of having one kid as much as we could. 

4) look into running a half...there I said it....yea yea...they girl who "hates" running. It just seems like 13.1 miles is a BIG scary goal, so I should probably do it. - nope, got pregnant 

5) buy less...in general.- ummm, I bought one shirt this year, as far as clothing is concerned I bought a lot less! I did have some extra expenses- medical/new baby. So, I'm going to call this a wash. 

6) do not feel guilty about choosing what makes me happy.- I'm over it. I'm the only one who has complete control over how "happy" I am. I have been able to tell  people no without much guilt. 

Looks like there were just a few goals I actually met. Oh well, I'm blaming being pregnant on most of them ;-)

As for next year, here are my 2015 goals:

1) drop 20 pounds

2) find a church by our house to attend

3) learn how to save $$

4) stay calm and soak up these days- the kids will only be this age once ;-)

5) plan work lessons 1 week in advance- Pinterest is a great tool for this! 

And GO!!

Bring it 2015!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment